From reading this article, I have a few questions:
1) How does a judicial review of ALL decisions by Judge Chuck Superville get initiated?
2) Did state and local officials have backdoor conversations/negotiations with the US Secretary of Education (Bush appointee and Texan Margaret Spellings) to impact the ruling in a case filed by Creola Cotton?
3) What will Texas state officials do to censure the District Attorneys in Lamar County for their conduct in this case – and ANY and ALL cases presided over by Judge Chuck Superville?
4) What financial relationships exist between these parties? Has each and every relationship been disclosed in accordance with the law to ensure there are no conflicts of interest wirth the public trust?
5) What are the patterns of judicial enforcement within the state with respect to incarceration, probation, etc. and to what factors are variances (if they exist) attributed?