Archive for the ‘Sex’ Tag
- March 13, 2008 Stand By Your Man? posted in Culture, Economics, Politics, Power tagged Alberto Gonzales, armor, Bill Clinton, Colin Powell, compassion, Condoleeza Rice, Dana McGreevey, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Dubai, Eliot Spitzer, FCC, FISA, Fox News, George Bush, Gilead Sciences, Halliburton, Hillary Clinton, impeachment, Iraq War, Jim McGreevey, Michael Powell, Monica Lewinski, News Corp, Patriot Act, Pentagon, politicians, Rupert Murdoch, Saudi Arabia, scandal, Sex, Silda Spitzer, surveillance
- September 18, 2007 Why I Drink My Coffee Black posted in Culture tagged , African culture, black music, blues, church, Flash of the Spirit, jazz, Michael Ventura, ragtime, Robert Farris Thompson, rock n' roll, Sex
- May 3, 2007 Scientists: masturbation not as good as sex posted in Culture tagged men, prolactin, rest, Sex, sleep, women
- March 22, 2007 Sex: only 2 posts? posted in Culture tagged Sex
- August 12, 2006 Rimshots and Chocolate Tequila posted in Culture tagged "Rimshot", chocolate tequila, Erykah Badu, rimshots, Sex, Uncategorized, Urban Dictionary
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Sirius Bark by Temple3. Have a look around.