Did you know that the Presidential candidate from Illinois has:
- A People Problem (Time Magazine)
- A Voice Problem (Newsweek)
- A Goo-Goo Appeal Problem (Blogger Brendan Nyhan)
- A Coal/Climate Change Problem (Patrick Kennedy)
- A Likely Voter Problem (Future Majority)
- An Israel Problem (CounterPunch)
- A Religion Problem (DailyKos)
- A Muslim Father Problem (Juan Williams)
- A Messiah Problem (The Debatable Land)
- A No Problem with Genocide Problem (LawHawk)
I’m sure there are others. I’m willing to bet that he even has A Nigger You Love to Hate Problem. From his perspective, it’s just great he doesn’t have A Fundraising Problem.
By the way, Barack never had a “Black Enough Problem.” The question was posed, but no one ever got around to framing it, specifically, as a “Black Enough Problem.” Now ain’t that peculiar.
Powered by ScribeFire.